CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 down, 1 to go

Days of work that is.
And it sucks.

Day 1 = Horrible. Major tearfest and felt very very sad all day.
Day 2 = Still horrible, no tears just felt very sad.
Day 3 = Pretty much horrible, no tears, very sad and really missed him badly.
Day 4 = Still horrible, some tears came back this morning, sad and missed him badly.

Day 5, what will you bring me? Tears? Anxiety? Sadness?

These are horrible feelings to have all day long at work. I miss my little one so badly that it hurts me to be away from him. I know essentially I'm at work for him so that Mr E and I can provide him a good life -- but it doesn't make the sadness go away any faster.

2 comments:

Mary said...

all of this--what you are doing AND what you are feeling is because you're such a good mommy!

Mrs E said...

Thanks Mary -- just sometimes the leaving him part makes me feel like a bad mommy :(