CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sometimes You Just Need Both Hands...


I always thought that those carriers were for parents (or Dads!) to wear their darling baby around when it was time to go to a festival, flea market, or some other type of outdoor activity that involves a lot of walking.

However, I have quickly learned that its for indoor use too!

I love, love, LOVE holding my baby. In fact, I have mastered doing many things one-handed. Things that I never thought I'd need to master (i.e. using the toilet...lol) but when the other option is a screaming baby - you learn fast!

So, for the times that baby is fussy and just needs to be near me but I have to get stuff done VOILA! The carrier! He can be close to me, I dont have to put him down, but I have 2 hands!


(and please don't mind my double chin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing aren't they?-mp