CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Short Break

So Mr. E had a few errands to run - all which included stopping by different family members homes. He decided he wanted to take the baby with him, so I could just relax at home, alone for a little while.

My first reaction? "Um, you're taking the baby? And leaving me here, by myself?"(uh, how dare he take his OWN son with him!) The thought of me being here, sans baby, was too outrageous for me to comprehend. But, I slowly got the baby ready for a short outing with Daddy.

Well, they have only been gone for about 15 minutes. Have I relaxed yet? NOPE! I have washed dishes, straightened up the bedroom, pre-made a few bottles...

What SHOULD I do?? Lay my exhausted self down and try to catch a few zzzz's while they're gone.

It's just so weird not having him after every move I've made these last 2 1/2 weeks revolve around him - that right now I can even go use the bathroom without making "arrangements" for his safety... Oh well, It will take some time but for now I'm having some mommy-baby withdrawl!

No comments: