CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Peeing isn't for sissies...

I can NOT tell you how many times I have been peed on. I try to be ready for it by arming myself against the baby boy diaper change pee - but I constantly find myself right in the line of fire. Even when I think "oh I'm going to undress him for a bath" I find myself fighting the pee!

Only a mommy would find it as funny as I do, and not get grossed out by the number of times I've found myself soaked in pee. :)

2 comments:

The Maurers said...

When DS was only about a week or two old, he peed on his own face and got himself in the eye :)I am amazed how far these little boys can pee :)

Anonymous said...

E. seems to spray like an out of control firehouse--it sort of goes in every direction! When A. was born and we brought her home, Bill did the first diaper change and she literally pooped right in his hand!