CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's Make A Deal!

The Scenario:

I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen with the baby in my arms. The baby needs a poopy diaper change. Since I'm in the kitchen I notice that I still have all of tonights dinner dishes sitting in the sink.

Mr. E walks in and I ask him if he wants to play "Lets Make a Deal".
So, he asks what I mean.

I explain - You choose your fate - dirty diaper or dishes.

What does he pick? I bet you'd be surprised.

Dirty Diaper Change!!

What would YOU have chosen? (be honest...)

3 comments:

The Maurers said...

Diaper!!! I hate doing dishes!!

Anonymous said...

totally would've picked the dishes, just to have a baby break :-)--mary

Julie said...

I would choose anything over dishes! I am not the dishwasher in this house.