CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

SEPTEMBER has arrived

Today is LABOR DAY, otherwise known as SEPTEMBER 1st.

This is not really news to anyone who owns a calendar- but, the point is that I'm due to have my baby NEXT MONTH!

Normally, I am quite excited for the arrival of September - its my birthday month afterall! However, this morning the scene played out a little bit differently than usual.

When I flipped over the calendar, bidding a pleasant farewell to August and welcoming September with open arms (remember, the normal "birthday month excitement was brewing inside) I FROZE. I just stared at the pages as my arm was halfway between making August disappear and September appear. I stood there thinking to myself "Holy crap, there will be a baby NEXT MONTH! And that baby will be MINE!"
It is scary, exciting, amazing, nerve-wracking - everything all balled int0 one to think that I've already passed 7/9 of this pregnancy and am in the home stretch.

No comments: