CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Coffee.

I enjoy coffee. I really enjoy coffee.
When I was at one of my first OB appointments I was told that I could still drink 1-2 cups of coffee per day. Well, I chose NOT to do that - and barely even drank decaf for a long time.

As I progressed through this pregnancy I started drinking more decaf and occasionally mixing it so that it was 1/2 decaf 1/2 regular on those mornings that I needed an extra little kick. STILL, this has not been my "normal routine".

One would think that by the time I have reached the middle of my third trimester I would be aware of what I can and can not drink. One would also think, that by the middle of my third trimester I would be able to make decisions about whether or not what I was doing would harm my baby...

Well, apparently NOT. Pouring myself a cup of coffee (YES, WITH CAFFEINE!! **GASP!**)
I was questioned as to whether or not I should be drinking that...

SERIOUSLY?
I mean, SERIOUSLY!!?!?!?!

Yes. I am drinking it. Yes its ok. And NO MY BABY WON'T BE BORN WITH A THIRD HEAD AS A RESULT OF MY OCCASIONAL CAFFINATED COFFEE!!!!!!!

No comments: