CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shape Shifting

Thats the newest craze in pregnancy, didn't you know? Now, body parts can shape shift!

Last night Baby E was moving all over the place. When he finally settled down he got nice and cozy in the right most section of my stomach - almost to my side. As a result, he created a nice big bulge off to the side of my body - looking like my stomach shape shifted! I found it quite funny, but Mr. E found it a little more weird, and gross than I did. Of course I had to try and coax him back into the middle so my body wasn't off center - but it was funny while it lasted.

Oh, I can't wait until the body parts really start poking out - wonder what it'll look like then!

And, a few 30 week update shots for you! (No shape shifting is taking place in these photos):










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't that a Simon and Garfunkel song??

shape shifting away
shape shifting away
the nearer your gestation
the more you're shape shifting away.

Mrs E said...

yes, in fact it was a number one hit.