CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Really Pregnant?

Just a little food for thought. What exactly does it mean to be really pregnant?

I only ask because lately I've had more and more comments stating that I look "Really Pregnant" now. (If you are one of those people who said that to me, don't be upset - I'm just thinking about it since I've heard it many times!!!)

I know, I know, it means I'm HUGE ......HUUUUUUUMONGOUS... basketball size belly... but I just think the terminology is funny. Hearing "you look really pregnant" amuses me because even though I am almost 8 mos pregnant - but I have been really pregnant since I got that positive result on the pregnancy test! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or -- early in your pregnancy, you didn't show much. Now as the pregnancy progresses, you are more
obvious and have the radiant glow
of an expectant mother, which makes
some of us accept reality that you're "really pregnant". Fajahws

Mrs E said...

Touche

Anonymous said...

Actually you were really pregnant even before the test.
S.