CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

I feel like I have been body snatched, and I'd like to have my body back please.
I don't mean my stunning pre-pregnancy figure, because trust me, there wasn't one.
But, the end of the 7th month and starting the 8th now have become more and more difficult physically.

I have:
More constant back aches, pelvic pressure, abdominal pressure - all things that are normal for this stage in the game --
Its harder to breathe sometimes.
Things are all squished up against one another inside, where they do not belong.
Getting up quickly? HA!
Moving quickly? HA! HA!
Sleeping comfortably? HA! HA! HA!
The list goes on...(but I'll spare you)

I have loved the experience of carrying a baby - I have never wished otherwise, however, looking ahead, knowing I still have until the end of October makes me just really want my own body back, so that my organs can go back to their rightful places inside my body.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

maybe we can burn a sage stick and the little one will move to the appropriate locations...