CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

To Sleep or NOT To Sleep.

That is my problem.


This past week I've been having a terrible time sleeping. I'm not sure if its due to Mr. E and my experiment w/ switching sides of the bed (although, it may be) or just that I"m getting less comfortable...

Here is a typical scenario of my nights:

My hips hurt.
I'm too hot. (yes, the air conditioner is on)
My pillows don't feel right.
I move, get comfortable for a few minutes....
I fall asleep for a little while.
Then, I wake up to pee. (1 - 2x a night. Great.)
Go back to bed, try to get comfortable.
Then, my hips hurt.
I'm too hot (again)
The pillow, or blanket, or something else is wrong...
and I can't sleep!

Grrrrrr! Last night I actually got up after tossing and turning for quite some time and laid on the couch purely because I felt like if I didn't change my scenery I'd go insane! I did sleep for maybe 4 hours until I had to, of course, use the bathroom!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP before Baby E comes and sleep will be a thing of the past!

No comments: