CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Some stuff....

Well, there are a few things I felt the need to discuss today. Shall we begin?

1. My belly button. It is getting more shallow. I used to have a rather deep innie, now its more like a wading-pool deep innie. Therefore, I can only surmise that my belly button will continue to disappear - and soon become even with the rest of my stomach, or become an outie!


2. The baby - is kicking. A LOT.


3. The heat makes me want to kill people. I try not to. But, I can't always help it.


4. My rings (wedding & engagement) are no longer comfortable on my finger. They still fit and I can get them on and off without a struggle but they just feel tight and make me uncomfortable so we put them away. Hopefully, its just a result of the heat making me swell because my fingers don't look swollen - but I have a feeling thats the end of those rings for a few months. It's very weird not to wear them. When I wash my hands, or do the dishes I look down and worry "Oh my god where are my rings?!" .........Uh, oh yeah stupid, you took them off.


5. I STILL LOVE THE FRIENDLY'S WATTAMELON ROLL.


6. Here are some new pictures of me and my bump. (roughly 27 weeks pregnant!)








No comments: