CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Closing in on 26 weeks!

Month 6 lasts from Week 25-28. Once I reach 28 weeks, I am out of my Second Trimester! OH MY GOODNESS!!

On Wednesday I will reach my 26th week of pregnancy. 26 weeks! I feel baby kicking and moving VERY frequently now. In fact, Mr. E finally felt his baby boy kick!

Just a little update on Baby E's progress in the 6th month:


Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.


Keep on growing Baby E! Mommy & Daddy are getting very excited to meet you in a few months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little aubergine is getting closer!!!