CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Printing a Retraction


Well, at our Level II Ultra Sound today NOT ONLY did we find out that BABY E is very healthy (thanks to those who sent extra love and good thoughts our way).

But...BABY E is MOST DEFINATELY a BOY!!!!!!!

The tech on Tues. wasn't sure, but told us to go ahead and announce girl to our friends and families. Well, today the doctor took a peek and stated "THATS NO GIRL!" and as we watched the U/S screen, Mr E and I (who are definately NOT trained in reading ultra sounds) were clearly able to tell the sex of our baby!

The funny thing is, that for WEEKS I was convinced it was a boy. I told my friends and family I was having a boy - and I was convinced. So, when the original declaration of girl was made, I was TRULY TRULY surprised.

Anyway...have another look at Connor Joseph:









3 comments:

leslie said...

Wow! a boy! yeah for boys! And a name?!? Connor....cute!

Heather Parker said...

I'm glad everything went well at your second Utrasound! And I LOVE the name Connor Joseph. Hope you are feeling well!

Kelley said...

You should name the baby Connor Patrick so that the initials are the same as Cherry Pie!

haha just kidding...Connor Joseph is a great name for my little Penn State bound nephew!