CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Halfway There!

I have reached 20 weeks! That means, I am halfway there! Yahoo! :)

Little Baby E is growing... s/he is the size of a Cantaloupe! (Image taken from thenest.com)




Some things I have experienced through this 20 weeks:

  • Morning Sickness (luckily that ended by wk 12)
  • FOOD AVERSIONS (still NO CHOPPED MEAT!)
  • Certain food cravings - (SLUSHIES, WATERMELON, ICE CREAM... and any random thing that pops into my head)
  • Tiredness
  • Breakouts! (Oh yeah, love 'em!)
  • HEARTBURN HELL. (Tums are my new lifeblood...)
  • Constant bathroom breaks...I can only imagine what will happen as the baby gets larger and larger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went from an onion to a cantaloupe --- what's next in the produce department??