CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Little Onion

Maybe its not quite as endearing of a nickname for Baby E as it could be - but according to my trusty source thenest.com Baby E is now the size of an ONION!

Sure, it was cuter when it was "My little Raspberry" or "My little Plum" - but there's something to be said for Onions isn't there? I mean, they add spice and pizazz to many meals don't they? Sure they do! And my baby is FULL of spice and pizazz!

In fact, this is what My Sweet Little Onion is up to right now...

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

Keep on growing baby!! Next week you'll be My Darling Little Sweet Potato!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's an appropriate nickname -- the thought of the
baby brings a tear to my eye.
Love, Dad