CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Flutters? I don't think so.

They say that when you first feel the baby moving inside you it feels like cute little flutters - as if a butterfly were happily flying around your tummy.
Well, Baby E must have missed that memo. He (she?) skipped the flutter stage and waited for the internal tapping/poking stage.
Granted, its WONDERFUL to feel some movement - to know that Baby E is still growing strong - but seriously, do I have to feel like someone is setting off little electric zaps on my organs? I wanted the cute flutters, the soft taps before the organ kicking began. Of course, I am not getting kicked in the ribs or anything yet, but man oh man I can't imagine how that'll feel if I'm already being electrocuted internally.

No comments: