CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bananas for Bananas!

The other day I was snacking on a banana while driving home from work - and mid-banana I noticed some serious movement from the baby! I giggled and thought "Gee, Baby E must love fruit like his/her mommy!"
Fast forward to today at lunch. I was eating a banana - not even thinking of the other days banana events - and suddenly there was a party in my abdomen!
I felt myself get so excited and immediately shared the news with my co-workers. The news of course being that Baby E is BANANAS FOR BANANAS! I can't wait to eat more bananas!




And now, another subject:
For your viewing pleasure.... Me at 19 Weeks!!











3 comments:

Kelley said...

I know why baby E loves bananas....





....because your having a monkey!

Mrs E said...

That was the ONE REASON I wasn't going to post this-- because i KNEW you would say that. LOL

Rachel said...

How does baby E feel about ketchup and plain potato chips?