CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thats not a peach, its my baby!




Just a few days ago, I had my 1st Trimester Screening appointment at the doctor. Well, things went really well - we got to see the baby. When we went about 6 weeks ago all we saw was a little kidney bean shape with a heartbeat; this time we saw a baby! It has legs, arms, a profile view and it was stubborn enough to flip itself over and stick its little tush at us.
The best part was hearing the heartbeat. So weird, hearing a heartbeat from my body that was NOT my own.


Ok, confession:
I still get a little bit freaked out when I see the ultrasound on the screen. Why? Because I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that there is a real true living thing inside of me. Its just so weird, exciting, scary - well, its a mix of everything. And I suppose thats why it still freaks me out just a little bit.

No comments: