CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Its My Baby and I'll Cry If I Want To...

Ok well, I had my first official "hormonal cryfest" last night.
Was it at all justified? Yes.
Was it a little out of proportion? Yes.
I was stressed out about looking for a new apartment.
(We're in a 1BR and need a 2BR to make room for Baby E!).
So, the money stressed me out. And while I was doing dishes, I started thinking about looking for a new place. I also started thinking of needing to buy a crib and all sorts of things so...when Mr. E asked what was wrong...
I certainly cried like I hadn't cried all year.
Even after calming down, Mr. E made me some hot tea, and I sat drinking my tea, eating my wheat thins holding back the tears. I wanted to just cry into my evening snack. But, I managed.
In the end, I'm quite sure that won't be my only "cryfest" these next few months.
But it certainly was an interesting first time experience!

No comments: